Tuesday, September 05, 2006

An Invitation to Riverfest

Riverfest is coming up Sunday, September 17th!

My employer is sponsoring the music stage again this year, and things will get rolling at noon with....me!

I'll be singing a variety of songs, mostly with guitar (fair warning: I sing better than I play guitar :), in a variety of genre including folk, show tunes, and some stuff I've written myself.

In addition to myself, you'll also hear:

Miss Quincy Lindsay Hess

Little Miss Quincy Nicole Browning

The Bybee Flats

Zane Evans

Sunday, September 17th, Noon to 5 during Riverfest at the STARadio Stage in Clat Adams Park in Quincy.

I hope you can stop by, if not during my segment, then during one of the others--and be sure to visit all the other arts activities and displays.

2 comments:

Rocky Cola said...

No Guns N Roses on the agenda ?

pravoslavniye said...

They weren't willing to work for the pay.