Sunday, March 02, 2008

Okay, okay I admit it!

The artist in my soul (music, iconography, poetry) was the one who turned me on to Orthodoxy.

But listen to this and tell me you wouldn't like to hear this around the throne of God.

http://

And yes, there are LOTS of people I'd like to hear making music around the throne of God, but this just transports me there, NOW.

I don't think I'm getting into the proper Lenten spirit though. Hoever this does move me to lift up my hands in praise and to weep tears of joy.

s'nami Bog!

7 comments:

pravoslavniye said...

By the way, the text is:

"We praise Thee, we bless Thee, we give thanks unto Thee, O Lord, and we pray unto Thee, O our God."

Anonymous said...

man-made music for near the throne of your man-made god.

Anonymous said...

Interesting comment. Nonsensical, but interesting.

Let's hear YOUR theory of God or lack thereof then.

Anonymous said...

for the answers you can go to

www.whywontgodhealamputees.com

makes a lot of sense to me.

Anonymous said...

Ah, the standard "it's all God's fault because He lets bad stuff happen so either He doesn't exist or He's just a nasty old man!"

Gotcha.

pravoslavniye said...

Okay, let's keep it more or less civil, anon 12:49.

You don't have to agree with anon 9:49, but you don't have to get snarky either.

Anonymous said...

3:32
What did Santa Claus bring you this past xmas holiday? Go ahead and tell me because I know you still believe.