Thursday, March 27, 2008

March Rain

Rodney Hart doesn't like March rain. Thinks it's "bleah".

Rain in February or November is incomparably worse than March rain.

In February it brings thoughts of "Oh crap, it's still winter and this month was already devised to challenge even a saint's faith!"

In November it brings thoughts of "Winter is almost here and it's gonna be cold and ugly and this month was already devised to challenge even a saint's faith!"

But in March...

"Spring is so close I can feel it and even if it gets cold or yucky, I see the trees getting ready to burst forth and the sun is moving north and after all, it's the month that gives hope even to the vilest sinner!"

So Rodney's wrong. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've been following yourblog for quite some time, and I must say I love the new look! I think any weather one doesn't like is a challenge to even a Saint's faith. I sure as heck didn't care for the weather today! Looks beautiful, but windy as all get-out. Not my cup o tea at all. Looking forward to graduting at Western so I can get back home to Quincy. For once I can sy I'm tired of being away. I want a real home now. Want to nest now!

pravoslavniye said...

We're still here, waiting for ya.

Sunny and windy here too, and just a bit too nippy for comfort. And of course I spilled the cat's box when cleaning and had to sweep and mop that and got some baking soda mixed with the stuff I used on the floor and it fizzed and nearly asphyxiated me (and stinks something awful) so I have to open the bathroom window so it's cold in HERE too...

:)

Anonymous said...

Sucks when I simple job becomes an all day task, or string of tasks! I know all about cat boxes too...I love my cat, but I can't wait to move and get rid of him. He lives in myneighborhood, so it's not like he won't eat, he'll just go to another home, and the office feeds him too. It's warmer outside so he spends more time outside wandering around. Summer hits, he'll really stay outside and visit me occasionally. July hits, I'm spending a month in Texas visiting with my mom. That's going to be pretty cool. Using that Tax rebate fromold dubya.