Friday, August 31, 2007

Random wanderings

I love the sun as much as the next guy.

A bright sunny day down by the river with a bag of sandwiches and some fruit to munch on, watching the river, maybe getting a lift from a friend for a trip up or down the Big Muddy for a bit, maybe sitting with the sweetheart, a little PDA, maybe doing the Friday evening Movies on the Muddy thing as the sun sets...

Sweet. Priceless. You get the idea.

But man I get tired of the sun rolling up over the post office roof and frying my eyes when I'm trying to sleep in the morning.

I think I'll move the bed and put up a shade.

------

Tomorrow's the big day. Paula is coming for a visit.

You know, if I kept up with my cleaning on a regular basis, I wouldn't be going crazy trying to get all 1400 square feet neatified now.

Yeesh, I'm such a slob. :(

OTOH, my sweetie's coming to town. :)

No comments: